Sunday, November 26, 2017

A nice day, but weird thoughts about my past.

I am in a pretty good mood today. I got that SD card I was waiting on from Amazon, though I'm not going to be shopping there anymore due to the owner's politics. It's a shame, they were so convenient and I got gift cards for the place all the time.

My Mom made me some hot chocolate with real marshmallows today, and I thought it was pretty good. Infamous showed me a video debunking a rumor about how to beat the running man in Ocarina of Time (though I already knew it was impossible to beat him), and Insulator talked to me about what kind of market share the Switch was going to see. We also speculated on whether we were going to see a Switch Mini or some other kind of hardware refresh. I think that if at all possible, Nintendo should update the Switch to use Pascal instead of Maxwell due to improved battery life.

I've been thinking a lot today about my past. Unfortunately, some of my friend group are people from that old forum, and that means I've ended up talking to them about the weird, controversial rumors that used to go around about me back when I was active. A part of me is really anxious that they'll think less of me now. It's probably just nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment