Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Weird evening.

Cinderelliot wasn't having a good day yesterday. He played Xenoblade with me for 40 minutes, but then didn't feel like continuing to play.

Later on, he started talking about how frustrated he is that his PlayStation 3 doesn't work, and how he wants to replace the motherboard in it. Unfortunately, he has a slim model, and the motherboards for those are often broken and rarely cheap.

I received a mysterious friend request on Facebook, from a British guy who seems to be involved with an independent media website. Also, I was having issues with Facebook messenger not working earlier today, but it seems to have resolved itself.

A weird test I took from something called Project Evo declared that I was an "Oracle," and they want me to buy an overpriced day planner from them. I'm not really interested, I just wanted to see my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment