Not much to report. My Mom purchased Diet Coke instead of Diet Dr. Pepper this week, because it was on sale. Not a big deal, though it's been a while since she did that.
Also, Infamous called me up again and I watched him complete some random sidequests in Breath of the Wild. I remember him running around through a village and getting everything fairly easily. He told me that he's been getting better at collecting Korok Seeds, which is good because he wants to 100% the game.
I had an argument with a friend of mine that used to work in the telecom industry, let's call him Raphael. Raphael told me how complex the situation is... we have privately-owned lines running under public roads that have to be torn up to place or repair cable. And he thinks that we should let one company have a monopoly on the lines and force the government to have that company let other companies use them for a price the government sets, so as to have the roads torn up less often. I get his perspective, but ultimately I just don't like the idea of one company having a monopoly. I'd rather have more cables placed and more competition, than have government force everyone to deal with a single company.
No comments:
Post a Comment