I spent a lot of the day talking to my Mom about how her fingerprint recognition is intermittently failing ever since the latest Windows Update, and the software that does it now requires a password every other day in order to keep functioning.
We also talked about how her Outlook e-mail at work kept accidentally marking senders as spam, and eventually we figured out that she was triggering a right-click on accident somehow. She has terrible luck with computers.
She actually made a blackberry cobbler today. I think it's because it's getting cold. She loves to start baking things to warm the house up when it gets cold. Oh, and she also asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I decided to ask her for some Wii U games that I still want rather than Switch games, in order to go a little easier on her wallet. I'm planning to ask for the Switch games I want on my birthday, assuming my Dad gives us more money this year. If not, I'd rather we just save it and avoid any unnecessary expenditures.
Also, I'm still thinking about something Insulator asked me the other day. He talked about making me a moderator in a chat that we both participate in. I'm a little hesitant to take on such a job, but I really don't want the chat to die, and a lot of the other moderators seem to have vanished.
No comments:
Post a Comment