Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Infamous finishes DLC, two chapters written.

This was an eerily quiet day. But I got two chapters of a story I'm writing completed. It's about my real life experiences, and I have three or four more chapters to go.

Last night, Infamous called me up, and I watched him play through the final shrine that Cinderelliot did earlier. During the play-through, we came to a puzzle that looked superficially similar to the one we saw last night, but this time there were actually interlocking pieces. The layout of the room was totally different though. We now think Fabian probably misremembered solving the puzzle in this room instead of the one in the last room.

Infamous had an easy time with the monk boss, and made short work of him. He did better on the combat side of things and had more food prepared, etc. At the end of the DLC, he showed me a short but special scene. At the end of the DLC, you see that Link takes a photo with Zelda and the champions. If you go back to Link's house after that, you see that he hangs a framed version of that very photo up on his wall. I thought that told us a lot about Link's character, or at least that he missed them.

I really appreciated playing through this game with Infamous. He's always there for me when I feel weirdly alone. It's like he can sense it.

No comments:

Post a Comment