Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Almost finished with story. Annoyed about politics.

I've been focusing most of my writing energy on a story that I'll post here on this blog once I finish it.

Cinderelliot has been randomly talking to me about his Horatio assignment, dogs he's taking care of, and a girl his Dad is trying to fix him up with that he isn't interested in dating.

Insulator and I are frustrated that Doug Jones won the election, but honestly the only reason I'm upset is because the Democrats won. I don't believe the allegations against Moore, but I still think Mo Brooks would have been a better candidate. I mean, you only have to listen to Roy Moore speak to see why he lost... he doesn't sound intelligent at all, and he only won the seat he was holding by 52% of the vote. Trump probably made the right move backing Luther Strange, although I don't like how moderate he is. I was angry last night, but at this point... I don't much care anymore. It could be the best thing that he lost, so that Al Franken will be under pressure to resign. I was so angry that I wasn't in the mood to join a voice call last night.

There's good and bad to this, in the end. Let's call it a learning experience, and hopefully we'll come up with some counter tactics to these random lying women Democrats keep throwing out there to trip our candidates up. They did it to Herman Cain, and I'm sure they did it to Roy Moore.

No comments:

Post a Comment