Saturday, December 16, 2017

New Bank Account

The service fees at Chase are getting to be too high, and they've taken away the deal I used to have with them where I only pay $6 a month for both checking and savings if I owe the service fee. Now they want me to pay an additional $5 a month for a savings account, which is almost as bad as paying the full $12 for a standalone checking account. I've decided to go with Capital One 360 instead, because they don't have the fees. I hope I don't regret the decision.

It looks like Net Neutrality has finally been repealed. Infamous wasn't happy about it, but Insulator seems to be coming around to my way of thinking on the issue.

On a related note, it looks my GTC order for Frontier stock went through at $8 a share today. So now I own 10 shares of Frontier.

Kvinne taught me how to pronounce the word I'm using as her name in this blog. I still seem to be getting the "e" sound wrong.

My Mom had a birthday today, but I just couldn't think of anything to get her. I'm a little bit short of cash because I put a lot of what I had in investments.

We had a Skype call going for six hours that was a lot of fun, typical antics and Infamous disagreeing with all us conservatives. I tried to be a bit compromising and conciliatory towards his views, but I don't really like them. They're a bit too philosophical and abstract for me, too impractical. I used to be that impractical myself, but I've started to learn better.

I've mostly finished working on my story, I'm debating whether to add one more chapter or not. I'll just see if I'm up to it.

My beard is really itchy. I really need to take a shower and shave, but I'm so tired.



No comments:

Post a Comment