Last night, Infamous had me watch him play-through another area with a weird Korok Seed puzzle again, and he keeps finding these weird puzzles that require him to play golf badly over and over to get a rock up a slope.
There was also a long, awkward moment where Cinderelliot was focused on importing models into this weird program that a lot of anime girls use for avatars, and it only lets him use 20,000 polygons.
I mostly finished my story and got some feedback on it. It seems like I allowed the characters to have too many monologues and didn't describe the environments well enough. I was fairly concerned about that myself, but it's good to have someone else confirm that's where I need to put my work.
Today, Cinderelliot called me again, and we had an incredibly weird call that was mostly silence as he was running around getting tools to repair his new used PS3. He thought he could use his system's disc drive, but the slim's drive was incompatible with the fat PS3 he has now anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment