Last night, I was listening to Infamous play League of Legends between collecting Korok seeds, so he's finally mixing things up a bit. I think he's getting sick of how repetitive the game is. He isn't having a better time with League of Legends though, because he complained about getting a bad team and not wanting to play soon after he started.
My Mom decided to get me the SN30 Pro for Christmas, and we had a long argument about where to purchase it, because we didn't want to go through Amazon and it's not available in a lot of stores. It's available at Wal-Mart in Canada, but not in our country. It's not at GameStop, either. We found it at AliExpress, but my Mom didn't want to trust a Chinese website. Ultimately, we settled on buying it directly from 8bitdo on eBay, but she insisted on using PayPal because the company is based in China.
The day has been mostly uneventful except for an argument about whether hypothetical immortal dogs would be fertile or not in the Text Chat, and I've been so bored that I've actually been doing my InboxDollars surveys again. I really need to get back on that. I also still need to revise the story I'm working on.
I happened to sign up for a Kobo account and got my first eBook on there, because it was an offer on InboxDollars. It's a service I may need as an Amazon alternative, since I don't intend to shop there anymore. I got a $5 credit just for buying some random book about the Russo-Japanese war. I have a feeling InboxDollars may not give me the $4 credit they promised me, but I knew that was a possibility. The offer was good and covered a service I wanted to use anyway, so I took it.
Finally, Insulator's plan to have me made a moderator in a Skype chat we're both in has finally paid off. I was added to the Mod chat today. Sadly, Insulator is telling me that he might after a year or so. It's a pity, because he is one of the few reasons I even wanted to stay around. He says he's grooming me to be his replacement. I hope I don't let him down.
No comments:
Post a Comment