I got my new Capital One bank card in the mail the other day. Weirdly, it says I've been a "saver" since August of 2010, even though I just joined. I wonder if they carried something over from back when I had my ING Direct account? I wish I could remember the exact date.
I've been continuing to improve the story I wrote, but I still haven't finalized it. I really want to make sure it's perfect before I show it to people more broadly.
I had a debate about Skype vs. Discord the other day, and it got very intense. It feels as though myself and large corporations are the only ones that appreciate the additional value added features that Skype still offers over Discord, and most of them are content to ditch everything and jump to this new platform just because Skype doesn't run well on Android phones.
Infamous has been a bit cold to me lately, ever since he insisted on an awkward conversation about how he used to think I was female because I have a "feminine" way of expressing myself. He hasn't spoken to me much since he made me a mod in the chat or had that conversation. I wonder if taking the mod position was a mistake now. I really think I need to reach out and find out what's going on, but my schedule is so uncertain right now that I don't want to get myself into a call that I might have to leave immediately.
My Mom's co-worker also got us some longan fruit to try. It apparently means "dragon's eye" in another language, and it tastes like a cross between an orange and a grape.
No comments:
Post a Comment