Yesterday, I finally got around to closing my Chase account. The man at the bank didn't ask any questions other than whether to destroy the debit card right away, or let me keep it for a while to use as a second form of ID. My Mom was really anxious the whole time because she wanted to go home to check on her roast.
The roast itself was really good, but I had to consume it during an evening call because it took so long to cook. Vato and Infamous were in the call, and we talked about my old tech admin, Fox. It seems that Fox started to turn into a troll right after he stopped asking Infamous about how I'm doing after I left a few years ago. I feel bad about leaving him there all alone. I didn't realize how much he cared, but it seems it may have been more than I realized. Vato and I also talked a lot about randomizers and how they extend the replay value of our favorite video games.
Cinderelliot asked me to redeem a gift card for an Amazon Cash Card for him. I got $18.87 out of it, and decided to send him a gift card of $25 rather than the original value. It's a Christmas present, granted it's only $6.13, but it's the thought that counts, right? In hindsight, I probably should have just kept the original code and used it at Walmart, since I don't want to shop at Amazon anyway, but it's not a big deal.
I've been eating more of that longan fruit, and I have to admit, it makes me feel kind of strange. Like I have more energy, and I feel more like a teenager. It seems like it's very healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment