Monday, December 25, 2017

Gingerbread, Infamous, Christmas.

My Mom made a gingerbread house yesterday. She had a lot of trouble getting it to hold together, and eventually we tried eating it... the gingerbread was kind of hard, but we did eat all the candy off it. The Tootsie Rolls were probably the best part.

I had a few good calls with Infamous throughout the day, but I had a little outburst during one of them because someone commented that my microphone was echoing. I got upset and hung up after screaming that I had a crappy microphone. Infamous ended up calling me later again and explaining that he knew how I was, that I wasn't really mad at anyone, but that other people don't understand because they think I went crazy and decided I hate everyone. It was a little embarrassing because it's so much like what my Mom has to constantly tell me. There are times when it really hits home to me how much of a burden I am to the people that really understand and care about me... but I'm still glad they're there for me.

Insulator went out of his way to wish me well this Christmas, and I was glad he was thinking of me.

We opened a lot of presents this morning with Grandma. I wish I had more time to hang out with her, but I'm so tired and don't really feel like socializing. I should probably do something after the holidays when I'm less distracted and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment