Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Xenoblade 2, Infamous has infamous friends, and Korok seeds

Well, I've been eating a lot of Grandma's homemade Chex mix lately, and the occasional slice of fruitcake.

Cinderelliot has been playing Xenoblade 2 with me on his new Switch a lot lately, he got it as a digital download. It has a really good story, and I'm enjoying every moment of it. I almost regret that I'm not experiencing the game for the first time on my own Switch, but at least I get to share the experience with him rather than just playing alone like I usually would.

Infamous pushed me to a join a call with some of his left-wing friends, and I was only able to stomach them for a few minutes. One of them was a drunk girl that was illegal subletting her apartment, and I honestly think most of them are scum that probably belong in jail anyway. Starting to wonder if maybe Infamous is infamous for a reason... he keeps the worst company.

However, I've definitely been enjoying late-night calls with Infamous himself, especially when we talk one-on-one. We talk about gaming and art so much that the political stuff just really doesn't come up. We even talk about philosophy sometimes, and that tends to be pretty apolitical.


No comments:

Post a Comment