Monday, January 1, 2018

Breath of the Wild, Infamous upgrades equipment, new year.

I was watching Infamous play Breath of the Wild again, and this time he's having the Great Fairy upgrade all the equipment he got from the Amiibo he's been scanning into the game, since he's finished with that part. I happened to casually mention Blenheim Ginger Ale to him, since I found out he lives in the same area as the place where it's produced. He said he likes ginger, so he might check it out.

Insulator, Vato, and Cinderelliot were all in a voice call with me during New Years, and I wished several people a happy new year as their time zones came up throughout the day. The first person to wish me a happy new year was actually in the Philippines, and it took all day for the rest of the world to catch up. I held money like usual during the ball drop, but I think I may have been a couple seconds too late to hold it during our midnight. I held it before I saw the ball drop in Dallas on TV, but I saw my computer's clock change to midnight while I was distracted and heard the announcement.

I've also finally started playing Breath of the Wild on my own again, and I just finished collecting all the Korok Seeds in the Great Plateau region. It was very frustrating to get the Korok Seed near the broken bridge because the metal platform I was trying to use kept sinking, or was positioned just too far from the Korok under the bridge. I lost my temper and made a fool of myself again, screaming and cursing at the game. I sometimes wonder why I play video games at all, as angry as they make me.

No comments:

Post a Comment