Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Odin returns.

By far, the most significant event of this day is the return of Odin, one of the most popular members of the chat and the website that spawned it. We really never thought he would come back, but then not many people thought I would return either.

We had a call with a ton of people, including an old friend of mine named Jolteon. She hasn't been around lately, but it was nice to see her for a few minutes. I also got into an argument with Pussy, and made fun of her breasts when they talked about her being flat-chested, implying she wasn't good enough for Infamous. I don't know what it is about her, but she makes me feel a little protective of him. I don't like how mean she is.

We watched Vato do a speedrun through Super Mario Odyssey during the call in less than an hour, and I saw Infamous upgrade a few more pieces of equipment. I think he's very close to having a 100% run of the game.

Insulator and I talked a little about the missed opportunity Nintendo had with bringing back Virtual Boy games to the 3DS, and about whether they'd bring Skyward Sword to the Switch. We also joined a call on Discord that was kind of boring even though Odin was there, because no one wanted to talk about anything but StarCraft and amplifiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment