Well, I sold my Mom's old laptop today, and I had to walk to the post office in very cold weather. When I got there, they weighed my package and found it was a pound over what I paid for it, and they asked for another $9 before they would ship it. Between $30 in shipping and $12 in eBay fees, I really made a little less than $60 on this sale. I think that's really unfair. I'm frustrated that the shipping companies take such a big slice of the pie. It seems like they keep raising their rates every time I ship something.
Anyway, I had a call with Infamous earlier today, and he thought he finished gather up all the Korok seeds at Ganon's Castle. Turns out that because he's been using video walkthroughs without verifying the numbers, he's 8 Koroks short. Now he's going to have to go through the map region by region and try to visually see where the missing Koroks are relative to a complete map. It promises to be a tedious process, and he's not looking forward to it.
The Nintendo Lobo thing that just came out really reminds me of my childhood, though. I once built a cardboard robot for fun, and I had a plastic piano much like the one they have you build. Nintendo always makes me think of my childhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment